5-hour Private First Time in Moscow Tour With Kremlin Visit
Our best-selling tour: See the main sights of Moscow and the Kremlin – all in one day!
This Moscow private tour is ideal for those who visit the city for the first time. Starting at your hotel, we will drive along the city's main streets to see a fantastic view of the Kremlin from the Embankment, Bolshoy Theatre, KGB headquarters, one of the oldest streets – St. Barbara street, visit Russia's main active church – Christ the Savior Cathedral – and Patriarch Bridge. We will then stop at the New Maiden Convent – a 16th century active cloister protected by the UNESCO.
We will leave the car at the city centre to enjoy Moscow's best sightseeing places – Red Square, GUM and St. Basil Cathedral, Alexander Garden and tour the true gem of Russia – the Kremlin – the country's main museum and a residence of the President.
- Red Square and GUM (visit)
- St. Basil Cathedral (outside)
- Lenin's Tomb (outside)
- Kremlin Territory & Cathedrals (visit)
- Alexander Garden & Tomb of Unknown Soldier (visit)
- Bolshoy Theatre (outside)
- KGB headquarters (outside)
- Christ the Savior Cathedral (visit)
- Patriarch Bridge (visit)
- New Maiden Convent (outside)
Please book as far in advance as possible.
For guests with children under 6 y.o.: if there are 2 or 5 adults and 1 or more children in your party it will require a car upgrade to allow comfortable seating for everyone (and child security seats) for which we will bill you separately.
- 5-hour Private guided tour
- Private transport for up to 2.5 hours
- pick-up from your centrally located hotel
- Kremlin Grounds and Churches admissions with skip-the-line entry (prepaid tickets)
- Secure your tour with only 30% of the tour total cost (non-refundable)
- Pay the remaining amount 10 days before tour or earlier.
Please note: in order for us to guarantee your tour you must submit the remaining amount due in a timely manner. We will send you email and sms reminders. It is your responsibility to check your email and text messages. Please make sure to whitelist our email address firstname.lastname@example.org (so that our emails don't go to spam; here is a quick guide to do so).
Providing a second email or phone number when booking a tour (to the Special requirements area) will help too.