Excursions for Youth Groups
Planning an exchange trip to Russia/CIS for your students? Want to make your pupils a holiday, that would not only entertain, but also culturally enrich them? Or you are hosting/participating in international conference in Russia?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then don't miss a chance for your student groups to explore the fascinating Russian culture!
All our guides have a solid background in education, and know first-handedly how to handle groups of young people and keep them interested at the same time.
- Our partner network covers all of Russia and most of CIS and former Soviet Union countries - including Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
- Our guides speak English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portugese and Chinese Mandarin
- Full administrative support (Russian Visa, accomodations, transportation)
- 24/7 support by phone, skype and email
- Many years of experience in custom, group and private inbound tourism - we are ready to provide you with best routes and guides avalible in Russia.
All our tour costs are per tour, not per person , which means our prices are best, when it comes to medium and large groups!
4-hour-long Moscow walking tour, for cost only of 250 USD for a group up to 45 people - best opportunity to get your students acquainted with Moscow, when their free time is limited:
Not everybody loves Stalin, but everyone knows him. The former Military HQ of the (in)famous Soviet leader - provide your students with an amazing experience that they will never forget - the Stalin Bunker tour! From 480 USD per tour for groups up to 45 people:
Lets be partners!
- Higher Education Insititutions/Universities
- Educational programms and courses
- NGO's(non-governmental organisations)/non-profits
We will be happy to welcome your student groups in Russia. Contact us now to see how we can arrange your group a stay to remember!