Private 2-hour Skip-the-line Kremlin Tour
The Kremlin is Russia's main museum and the residence of the President. Take this exciting opportunity to get inside a 15th-century fortress, explore its large territory and visit three Russia's most important Royal Cathedrals: Annunciation, Assumption and Archangel, where the Russian Tsars were crowned. Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell will impress you with their immensity, as well as Ivan the Great Bell Tower – the tallest one in the Moscow Kremlin complex.
Your private Kremlin Tour will not only be educating and memorable, it will also be a lot of fun!
- Extended 2-hour Private Kremlin grounds and Cathedrals tour
- Skip-the-line admissions
- The Kremlin grounds (visit)
- Assumption Cathedral (visit)
- Archangel Cathedral (visit)
- Annunciation Cathedral (visit)
- Presidential Palace - the Senate (outside)
- Grand Kremlin Palace (outside)
- Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower (outside)
- Secret Garden and Space tree (visit)
Please book in advance. Same-day tours are not possible, unfortunately.
- If you wish to visit the Diamond Fund – an exhibition of Russia's Crown Jewels – our guide will help arrange your visit there after the tour.
- If you'd like to visit the Armoury Museum as well, please view: Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour
- For the Grand Kremlin Palace visits please view: Great Kremlin Palace Tour
Secure your tour now with only 30% deposit
Pay the remaining amount 10 days before tour or earlier.
Please note: in order for us to guarantee your tour the remaining amount must be paid in a timely manner. We will send you email and sms reminders. It is your responsibility to check your email and text messages. Please make sure to whitelist our email address firstname.lastname@example.org (so that our emails don't go to spam; here is a quick guide to do so).
Providing a second email or phone number to your booking (to the Special requirements area) will help too.