It is one of the popular tours and an alternative to the Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour.
Explore the main museum of Russia on this exciting tour!
The Kremlin is Russia's main museum and the residence of the President. Take this exciting opportunity to get inside a 15th-century fortress, explore its large territory and visit three Russia's most important Royal Cathedrals: Assumption and Archangel, where the Russian Tsars were crowned, and Annunciation Cathedral. Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell will impress you with their immensity, as well as Ivan the Great Bell Tower – the tallest one in the Moscow Kremlin complex.
Your private Kremlin Tour will not only be educating and memorable, it will also be a lot of fun!
Please book as far in advance as possible. This tour can be booked at least 4 days in advance.
During peak tourist season (from May to September):
if you book a tour in less than 7 days and choose 11:15 AM or 12 PM start time, the Kremlin may not confirm it and suggest a later start time. Please let us know if it works for you (by adding a note when booking the tour online), otherwise we will issue a full refund.
Children under 7 y.o. go free. Children over 7 y.o. and students require full-price tickets.
- If you wish to visit the Diamond Fund – an exhibition of Russia's Crown Jewels – our guide will help arrange your visit there after the tour.
- If you'd like to visit the Armoury Museum as well, please view: Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour
- For the Grand Kremlin Palace visits please view: Great Kremlin Palace Tour at our NEW site
- The Kremlin territory (visit)
- Assumption Cathedral (visit)
- Archangel Cathedral (visit)
- Announciation Cathedral (visit)
- Presidential Palace (outside)
- Grand Kremlin Palace (outside)
- Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower (outside)
- Secret Garden (visit)