Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour
Enjoy our most best-selling tour as we really know how to do it right. We already fell in love with the Moscow Kremlin and the Armoury Museum, now it is your turn!
The Kremlin is Russia's main museum and the residence of the President. Take this exciting opportunity to get inside a 15th-century fortress, tour its vast territory and world-class museums.
Our guide will take you inside the vast Kremlin grounds to admire its historic sights: medieval churches, Royal palaces, Secret Garden and a complex of structures belonging to the Presidential administration. You will visit all of the three Russia's most important Royal Cathedrals: the Assumption, Archangel Mikhail and Announciation. There the Russian Tsars and Emperors were crowned. The Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell will impress you with their immensity, as well as Ivan the Great Bell Tower – the tallest one in the Moscow Kremlin complex. A stroll along the Secret Garden in the company of our private guide will provide another chance to learn more about the Kremlin, the Russian history or any other subject that interests you.
After the guided Kremlin grounds tour, we will continue with a tour of another gem in our collection – the Armoury Museum, world famous treasure house of Russian rulers. It's certainly not to be missed!
Please book as far in advance as possible.
During peak tourist season (from May to September):
- the Kremlin may not confirm the Armoury Museum visit with a live guide. In such a case, your private 2-hour Kremlin Grounds and Churches tour with a live guide will follow with a visit to the Armory Museum with an audio-guide. No extra charges apply.
Children under 7 y.o. go free. Сhildren of 7 y.o and older and students require full price tickets (as per the Kremlin policy for guided tours).
If you wish to visit the Diamond Fund – an exhibition of Russia's Crown Jewels – for the best experience we suggest that you book a tour with 12:30 start time. Our guide will help arrange your visit to the Diamond Fund after our guided tour.
(Please kindly pay attention that from 21 to 27 September 2017 the Diamond Fund is closed due to scheduled maintenance).
- The Kremlin territory (visit)
- Assumption Cathedral (visit)
- Archangel Cathedral (visit)
- Announciation Cathedral (visit)
- Presidential Palace & the Grand Kremlin Palace (outside)
- Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower (outside)
- Secret Garden (visit)
- Armoury Museum – the Royal Treasure House (visit)