Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour
Enjoy our most best-selling tour as we really know how to do it right. We already fell in love with the Moscow Kremlin and the Armoury Museum, now it is your turn!
The Kremlin is Russia's main museum and the residence of the President. Take this exciting opportunity to get inside a 15th-century fortress, tour its vast territory and world-class museums.
Our guide will take you inside the vast Kremlin grounds to admire its historic sights: medieval churches, Royal palaces, Secret Garden and a complex of structures belonging to the Presidential administration. You will visit all of the three Russia's most important Royal Cathedrals: the Assumption, Archangel Mikhail and Announciation. There the Russian Tsars and Emperors were crowned. The Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell will impress you with their immensity, as well as Ivan the Great Bell Tower – the tallest one in the Moscow Kremlin complex. A stroll along the Secret Garden in the company of our private guide will provide another chance to learn more about the Kremlin, the Russian history or any other subject that interests you.
After the guided Kremlin grounds tour, we will continue with a tour of another gem in our collection – the Armoury Museum, world famous treasure house of Russian rulers. It's certainly not to be missed!
IN PEAK SEASON (15 May - 15 September 2018):
- the private guided visit to the Kremlin grounds and Cathedrals is prolonged to 2 hours, while the Armoury Museum part of the tour is served by an audio-guide (the time in the museum is not limited)
- the tour start time can differ from the chosen one
- an early start time (before noon) cannot be guaranteed
- the tour start time will be confirmed 2 weeks prior to the tour date
Please book as far in advance as possible.
The next-day (tomorrow) tour may be possible if booked no later than 1 PM the day before the tour.
Same-day tours are not possible, unfortunately.
Children under 7 y.o. go free. Сhildren of 7 y.o and older and students require full price tickets (as per the Kremlin policy for guided tours).
If you wish to visit the Diamond Fund – an exhibition of Russia's Crown Jewels – our guide will help arrange your visit to the Diamond Fund after our guided tour.
For the best experience we suggest that you avoid booking a tour with 10:30 start time - as there is a break in the Diamond Fund from 13:00 to 14:00.
The Kremlin territory (visit)
- Assumption Cathedral (visit)
- Archangel Cathedral (visit)
- Announciation Cathedral (visit)
- Presidential Palace & the Grand Kremlin Palace (outside)
- Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower (outside)
- Secret Garden (visit)
- Armoury Museum – the Royal Treasure House (visit)