Moscow Walking Tour
Let's take a deep dive into the city’s everyday life!
This tour is an ideal opportunity to visit Moscow for the first time for those who are keen on walking and exploring the new!
With our private guide you will see Red Square, the Kremlin (outside), St. Basil’s – Russia's most recognised symbols and true magnets for the city guests. A splendid GUM (a State Department Store) has a rich and interesting history and design, which will touch your feelings. Learn something new about the historic Alexander Garden and see the stately Tomb of Unknown Soldier with Eternal Flame. Admire the buildings of Bolshoi Theatre and KGB headquarters outside. Prepare also to be impressed with our gorgeous Metro stations OR (the choice is yours!) with Christ the Savior Cathedral – Russia’s grandest orthodox church with beautifully decorated interiors.
Children under 12 y.o. go free
- The Kremlin (outside)
- Red Square (visit)
- St. Basil's (visit – optional)
- Bolshoy Theatre (outside)
- Revolutionary Square (visit)
- KGB Headquarters (outside)
- Lenin's Tomb (outside)
- GUM (visit)
- Alexander Garden and Tomb of Unknown Soldier (visit)
- Metro Tour - OR - visit to Christ the Savior Cathedral and Patriarch Bridge