Private Snow Village Kirovsk Day Tour with a Snowmobile safari or Cable car ride
Enjoy a visit to Snow village Kirovsk and relish the beauty of the Khibiny Mountains with taking a Cable Car or a Snowmobile ride on your private Murmansk Day Tour
Uncover the blend of one-of-its kind eco-system with highly skiable, powder-covered slopes and picture perfect Snow Village on your tour of Kola Peninsula. Take in the tundra landscape stretching for thousand of miles.
After visiting the Snow Village decide what's next:
1) taking a cable car ride in the scenic Khibiny Mountains, set in a country of lakes and picturesque mountain valleys, known for its stunning northern lights.
2) doing a Snow Safari (in the Kukisvumchorr pass) in a beautiful mountain area (available in the optional extra to this tour) - the most scenic Murmansk / Kirovsk area for snowmobiling.
Enjoy a visit to Snow village Kirovsk, a locale where Russian folklore comes to life, with incarnations of mythological and fairy heroes in ice, thanks to the unrivalled skill of some of the world’s best ice-artists. The tour of Snow Village Murmansk and Kirovsk best ski resort will provide you with a myriad of pleasurable moments which will make your trip to Kola Peninsula Russia truly unforgettable. Book a tour with us for your utmost Russian experience, and outsource your travelling concerns to our expert team.
The distance from Murmansk to Kirovsk is 230 km.
Start location: your Murmansk hotel
End location: Murmansk
- private guided tour
- private transport
- Cable car ride + Snow Village visit (about 20 USD per person, paid for in rubles on spot)
- Snowmobile Safari - please book with an optional extra to this tour. If this optional extra is picked, we recommend that you do either a Cable car ride or Snow Village visit. Doing all 3 activities will make the tour duration of about or over 13 hours.
- Go on the Tour of the Snow Village Kirovsk
- Visit the land famed for its stunning aurora borealis
- See prime piece of ice art
- Visit the best subarctic ski resort in the Khibiny Mountains and take a cable car ride OR enjoy a snowmobile safari (available as an optional extra)
- Uncover the pristine nature of Tundra
- Unveil the nonpareil ecosystem of the Khibiny
- Enjoy English private guiding services and logistics
- Visit the Northernmost fringes of Europe
Please book in advance.
Please note: the Snow Village is usually open from 21 December till the end of April. Ice sculptures are available during this period. Snow (outside) sculptures are usually available from about 18 January till warmer weather (2nd half of April)
For students & student groups: if you're booking for a student group, please get a "single" ticket for one participant, and "student" tickets for others. Alternatively, consider getting a "group" ticket for everyone, if it offers a cheaper price. If your are a solo travelling student, please select a "single" ticket.
- Secure your tour now with only 30% deposit
- Pay the remaining amount 15 days before tour or earlier.
Please note: in order for us to guarantee your tour the remaining amount must be paid in a timely manner. We will send you a series of email and sms reminders. It is your responsibility to check your email and text messages. Please make sure to whitelist our email address email@example.com (so that our emails don't go to spam; here is a quick guide to do so).
More about this Mursmansk Day tour to Kirovsk
Head to the northernmost extremities of the continent, for a truly fast skiing and a village-full of snow, on your Winter Magic Kola Peninsula Day Tour by Kremlin Tour. After breakfast, you will be picked up by our expert guide and your private chauffeuer. Once on the road, swathes of Tundra blanketed in snow, will greet you with the millennia-old peace and quiet, filling the surroundings with the feeling of an approaching winter prodigy.
Then let yourself be conquered by the magic of Russian winter on a visit to Snow Village. The village contains unique collection of ice and snow art, crafted by world-famous ice-artists. Some of the ice-and-snow items include sculpture incorporating Russian folk-heroes, and provide a great backdrop for your own Russian winter fairytale. It is especially enigmatic at night, when the all-white of the village, sharply contrasts with the nocturnal dark, with occasional glimpse of aurora borealis always a possibility.
Enjoy a cable car ride, ski or a go on a snowmobile safari, in the Khibiny. Known as the Alps of the North, the mountain range has attracted travellers and ski/winter sports lovers from all of the world. Apart from speedy ski runs, cushioned with fine powder perfect for slalom, the area features a number of natural landmarks, such as lakes, mountain valleys, and arctic forests. On your tour you will be passing Kirovsk, complete choice pieces of Soviet architecture and even a unique botanical garden, and other settlements oozing out Soviet feel. You will be in to Murmansk, for your diner, and a polar night full of sea and winter romance in this Russia’s only ice free port.
Book the tour with us to enjoy the Russian North to the utmost. On your Winter Magic skiing and snowvillage daytour of the Kola Peninsula, you will be able to benefit from expert guiding in English. You will be provided with comfortable transport and travelling assistance and advice. Entrust your travelling arrangements to the team of Kremlin Tour travelling experts.