Stalin Bunker Tour
Stalin Bunker located in Ismailovo is one of the top secret places of Moscow, where important decisions were taken!
If you enjoy mystic stories and the Soviet Russian history, then the Reserved Commander Post of the Commander-in-Chief (in other words, Moscow Stalin Bunker) is not to be missed. Constructed in the 1930s as a secret military object, it is still one of the most unknown sights in Moscow, off the beaten track.
On a private guided tour, visit the round Conference Hall, Stalin's study and the spacious dining room executed in the Georgian style. The story of this place is really worth to be heard, and our tour guide will bring this place to life.
Things to note:
- The Bunker is not deep and can be visited even by those suffering from claustrophobia.
- The Bunker is located close to "Partizanskaya" metro station (Dark-blue Line, on the east of Moscow) and about 40 minutes by metro from the city centre. Please view Stalin Bunker address and directions.
- Reserved Commander Post Conference room
- Stalin's study
- Dining room
- General exhibition area
Please book in advance.
For students and student group: if you're booking for a student group, one of the participants will join the tour with a "single" ticket, and others – with "Student" tickets. Alternatively, consider getting a "group" ticket for everyone, if it offers a cheaper option in your case. If your are a solo travelling student, please choose "single" to proceed with booking.
- Private guide services (in English or French)
- Bunker admissions
- Secure your tour now with only 30% deposit
- Pay the remaining amount 7 days before tour or earlier.
Please note: in order for us to guarantee your tour the remaining amount must be paid in a timely manner. We will send you a series of email and sms reminders. It is your responsibility to check your email and text messages. Please make sure to whitelist our email address firstname.lastname@example.org (so that our emails don't go to spam; here is a quick guide to do so).
Providing a second email or phone number when booking a tour (to the special requirements area) will help too.