St.Petersburg Night City Tour
Fall under the spell of the enchanting nightlife in Russia's cultural capital!
St. Petersburg Night City Tour is an unique opportunity to witness the harmony of the city's architectural ensemble that is even more beautiful at night. Unforgettable illuminated drawbridges definitely worth a visit in the mysterious and magnetic city of St. Petersburg.
Accompanied by best guides of St. Petersburg, you will travel through the city with the photo stops at the most picturesque places, especially on the banks of Neva. You will witness the drawing of the bridges for the night time navigation and will be fascinated by the inexpressible atmosphere of the "Northern Venice".
At the end of your tour, you may continue your journey by venturing forth into the vibrant nightlife of St. Petersburg city centre or return to your hotel.
- Nevsky prospect (at night)
- Monument to Catherine the Great (at night)
- Church of the Spilled Blood (at night)
- Kazan Cathedral (at night)
- Palace Square (Winter Palace, at night)
- Palace Drawbridge (at night)
- Admiralty Building (at night)
- St. Vladimir Cathedral (at night)
Included: private guided tour, private transport, pick up from your central St. Petersburg hotel and drop-off there after the tour!